SnowmanRevolutionSnowmanRevolution

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

What do you get...

when you mix Sonic, Prince of Persia and a little Mario into one? pure 2d bliss

Project Inthri 3 Project Inthri 3

Just got done with normal mode

Man at the beginning i thought "oh no i'm in cliche hell" but oh you suprised me. Though your story was a little mundane the game play shone though in the end. And that's where it should matter anyways. i had this big lecture in the beginning but now i'm at a loss for words, and for everyone who plays this and bitches about the artwork just play the damn game to the end, you'll see.

I'll be Lightning I'll be Lightning

Unique

Though it took me a minute or two to get the aiming down this was a brilliant original idea. You should be very proud of yourself.

Beta Vulgaris Beta Vulgaris

Loved it

Though man i got my ass handed to me quite often. i loved the parts that messed you up like being slapped and the little stereo. i will definitely spend some time on this

Popular! Popular!

I didn't think it was too bad

i think a lot of people are bitching though because they feel they do not want to be represented as the hero of this game. maybe if you made some trench coat wearing, silver haired, big sword carrying, poetry writing reject the people who voted 0 would give you a perfect score.

CORE CORE

Cool beans

I'm an upgrade whore so i enjoyed that part especially, though with no real life ups plus a wonky maneuvering scheme (though if i had a choice i would have put it in a genesis sonic style which would have been odd for more people). I had some fun, shot some stuff, died and didn't bother to go through it again.

Dead Frontier Night Three Dead Frontier Night Three

I really enjoyed it

This is a pace that not very many "zombie shooters" have. Instead of your typical zombie game it's not about killing every last zombie it's more about just getting to the landing point quickly and efficiently. I loved the part at the end where it returns to it's more defensive roots but maybe a larger swarm would be nice instead of just a big dog thing and a couple of birds. Anyways, I had fun but I cannot give a demo a ten so here's a nine!

Achilles Achilles

Decent

Tough I enjoyed running around and throwing spears I ended up quitting about the third chapter because I knew (or assumed) where the game was going.