SnowmanRevolutionSnowmanRevolution

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

GLIP GLIP

The most pleasant thing I've seen on Newgrounds (Huh, Newgrounds is considered miss-spelled)

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

we have boxes and boxes of the damned things

Anime - Theatre Anime - Theatre

I kinda have to agree...

with Jeff-Studios down below. not that i'm going to say you traced the whole thing but half the film was poorly animated and the other half was very smooth and nice. maybe you just got lazy on some parts? maybe you thought the motion or maybe it was a character that wasn't worth your time to animate nicely?

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

LMAO

you should save this for years. when ever you feel just too cool for school at a later age watch this for a nice slice of humble pie. kudos for the out right balls.

Green Maple's Shorts-5 Green Maple's Shorts-5

Usually i don't dig the CC stuff

But i actually laughed so maybe I'm going to turn a new leaf and start digging all CC movies... On second thought i think I'll just stick to liking just this one

GreenMapleClock responds:

that works too, thanks for your support ^_^

BF : 8-bit Music Video BF : 8-bit Music Video

I loved it

Though it makes you wonder if the whole double dragon thign was just a bad trip. i mean, it makes sense why Obobo was so deformed and still was a bad ass.

The Avant-Garde The Avant-Garde

You ever wonder...

what it'd be like to have a world like that? Like some sliders shit or something. You're all like "Hey, let's check out this alternate dimension." and when you get there it's like this flash? it'd be cool for a while but after a day or so i don't think you'd be quite the same.

Way Below The Influence Way Below The Influence

Lmao

I thought it was great. Though i can never imagine getting high and having the energy to shoot a talking dog, dig that much and burying said dog.